Need A New Case

so I need a new case... the one I have is mentioned in my sig, and is making my processor and psu REALLY hot (48 idle, 57 load for proc and 47 idle and 56 load for psu) I realize now as I am writing this that the reason my processor and psu are so close is because the heatsink is right underneath the intake for the psu. well anyways I have two large fans right next to my case and it helps maybe 2-3 degrees C.

anyways for the new case I need nothing special except I need room for everything in my sig; 3 hdd's, 1 pci card, 1 graphics card, 2 or 3 5.25" bay drives, and possibly a floppy drive. but I also want nothing to big maybe

now I want something that I can mod the crap out of... I mean paint, window, stealth drives, lights, uv crap, maybe some stange things that arent normally done (recommendations will be accepted as well) I just want this to be the coolest case EVER pun intended...

***EDIT*** I may also want to fit watercooling into this case eventually

***EDIT 2*** then again I may just watercool the case I have now but there may not be enough room I will post pics when I get home but for now I am at work and must go I will be checking later to see what you guys have come up with

Edited by Misuta_Yancha

i've heavily modded my plain and rock-solid Chieftec Mesh Bigtower for extra cooling and water-cooling with a dual 120mm rad housed internally with a fibreglass air duct...

it's not that easy to mod because the steel is really hard, but it's certainly a fun case to mod, and when i'm FINALLY finished modding it, of course, i'd say it's the best case EVER! :P

there are a few plain full towers that would probably be something along the lines of what you want... the Chenming 901 is very similar to mine, Puck on occ has one, and it's much more available in the US than the german Chieftecs... Antec is suspiciously simliar to Chenming and Chieftec also and they have a few full towers...

another option would be the Tt Kandalf (?), not sure on the name but Verran has a Tt full tower which he has modded to accomodate a dual 120mm rad internally also...

all said, i'd recommend a full tower if you want to go with watercooling to give you the greatest flexibility for locating the radiator :)

(you could fit a dual 120mm rad inside a MID-tower Chieftec Mesh/Bravo etc at the front, but then you'd have to put the hd's somewhere else)

Edited by hardnrg

oh I forgot to mention I already have everything I need for watercooling except for a rezervior and tubing from my last build just sitting around and I have a 3x 120mm rad(Black Ice XtremeIII) and I have the Copper RBX for Athlon64 & Opteron 754/939/940 waterblock and the Danger Den MAZE4 Chipset Block and the DD - D4 12Volt Pump but I want to upgrade that to an AC pump and I have a crappy polar TT GPU block that I want to upgrade to one that cools gpu ram as well but I need to clean off the corosion from the water blocks because I used thermaltake's coolant which I will recommend to everyone NEVER EVER USE THAT CRAP it corroded everything including the vynil tubing... the only thing it didn't corode was the ceramic and painted parts in the pump (luckily)

*** EDIT *** and if I didn't mention it before I hate doors on the front of my cases and I prefer something that I can just do the stealth drive mod

Edited by Misuta_Yancha