Bugs And Problems

NCC10281982B

OK,

This is the offical after the meltdown bugs & problems thread. If somthing does not work now but it worked last week post it here.

Thanks

One thing ive noticed is that thoes who have donated to OCC have obviously lost our red star (and other extras)

EDIT: ok so Lo typed less...ill have to yell at him when he gets hback on Team Speak :)

i have less stars than i did. all post done this year are gone. and every thing i have changed in my profile this year is not there any more.

Yea, our posts won't be comming back.

i have less stars than i did. all post done this year are gone. and every thing i have changed in my profile this year is not there any more.

where have u been the last few days....honestly :blink:

I was looking on the main page today.. and it seems that the chat page was taken offline?

What caused that? The OCC Chat has been getting more active with people checking in on the forum status.

Now more than ever is when the chat page is crucial, so people can get information.. like right now I can't post with firefox, I can't post with IE, I can't make topics in FF/IE, I ended up having to use the fast reply, which I'm not even sure will work.. I keep getting400 errors :blink:

---------------

-Mister Webmaster

WorldEclipse Lyoko Server Administrator

WorldEclipse IRC Network

OverClockersClub Live Chat!