screen size in inch / cm 17.4/44.2

viewable screen size in inch / cm 17.4/44.2

recommended resolution 1280 x 1024

active matrix, TFT yes

displayable colors (max.) 16.7 Mio

brightness in cd/qm: typ. (min.) 220

contrast ratio: typ. (min.) 400:1

horizontal viewing angle : typ. (min.) 170

Why would you get a higher score just by replacing the monitor?!?! Now if you replaced the VIDEO CARD, then you'll see your score JUMP UP (or down if you down grade the card)

$.02

Rob

PS sorry I've been gone for so long. Too bush building new systems and FOLDING!!!! :) plus I AM staff over at aoa.

Did your monitor come with it's own drivers like on the CD? That might fix it if your comp only sees it as a "Plug and Play Monitor". If it says it's plug and play it just loads up some default drivers to send it to the monitor. Don't matter about vid card drivers I don't think. That's only for how it processes the video before it's displayed. So for PnP monitor it uses general drivers that would work across the board. If it knew exactly it may be able to tweak itself to display differently. But my opinion is that the monitor shouldn't be changing your 3dMark score at all unless you didn't uninstall the monitor drivers from your old monitor and plugged that one up.

uhm i didn"t need to install drivers for my previous tft, and for the new one neighter. they run plug and play.. :(

but sometimes it installs the plug and play moinitor driver again...and thus resets the video card....