Click Here To Begin

Wellcomef3-a

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a registry tweak that will stop "Click here to begin" from popping up every time the mouse hovers over the start button for a few seconds? How I hate that stupid message popping up, I mean come on Micro$oft we all understand the meaning of the word start! :angry2:

I have tried several tweaks including the gpedit.msc. settings but none seem to work!

Btw, no double posting...just letting you know cause the mods can get pretty angry about that. Just edit your original post.

umm...about the little pop up thing...its prolly somewhere in the registry. I don't know hardly anything about it though so I'm afraid I'm not of much help.

Follow Matt's (LinuxProX) guide for hacking the start button located here, but instead of going to String Table -> 37 -> 1033, go to String Table -> 34 -> 1033. Then you can change "Click here to begin" to whatever you want. I don't know if you can delete it completely or not.

PS, do this all at your own risk.

Follow Matt's (LinuxProX) guide for hacking the start button located here, but instead of going to String Table -> 37 -> 1033, go to String Table -> 34 -> 1033. Then you can change "Click here to begin" to whatever you want. I don't know if you can delete it completely or not.

PS, do this all at your own risk.

Thanks for that 99Camaro, I will! :)