Fatal1y Shootout

Encrypted_God

Any games that have to do with basketball are easy(for me),anyways back on topic. Hey cdogg, your hating on mr.wendel because he made money off of winning games?, i think you shouldnt talk if you havent even entered CPL yet, if you think its that easy go and prove me wrong. "this kid is a doorknob", pretty mature for someone thats 30years old dude. you know what, forget you. forget this thread, i cant believe a moderator hasnt taken care of you yet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure he is skillful, and its great that he is earning money off it, but I think its stupid for companies to brand their products with his name and marketing it to the 'hardcore gamer crowd'

hey buddy, you took your time to draw on my pic, dang you must really care. you like to draw on other peoples pic, can i see yours buddy?you just showed me how much of a loser you are. PFFT 24, please. i bet your some 12 year old.

Now back on topic - yeah all of the Fatal1ty products pretty much suck compared to their non-Fatal1ty counterparts. The mouse, for whatever reason doesnt have a non-Fatal1ty counterpart. Is this so Creative can lay the blame when they sell 3 units nationwide?

well that's your opinion. The mouse may suck, but the Fatal1ty X-Fi soundcard is definitely better than the vanilla one and a lot cheaper than the pro one.

and as for Creative taking advantage of the "latest gimmick"...well maybe for you, Fatal1ty, is "new" but for me, and probably most people here, he's been around for years, so if anything, I'm surprised it took companies this long to brand products with his tag.

That was the tone I had when I responded Bishop. I was thinking the same thing when I first read the article. Besides...There are much better gamers out there that are not even addressed as he. And he is/WAS one of those Lucky ones.

Many people are extreaml y good at certain games, and they nerve rget recognised, this huy took the initiative and got himself noticed.

[quote name='d

After 3 pages, moved to Windows Gaming.

I don't feel like warning people yet, but please, post in the right forums from now on? Thanks.

(Yay, first thing as mod! w00t, haha)

lol, congrats on a task well done ;)

No, I do not view Wendel as a god. I do not worship him. I do however respect the fact that he worked hard and it paid off. And now, as age sets in, his skills are decreasing, and gamers are stepping up to the plate.

Yea, 24 years old! Man talk about over the hill. LOL.