Done With Mountain Mod For Now

there is just a picuture on top of the cube. I would like to upgrade to lighted fans they are just expensive. Maybe I will do it I have 7 in there.

problem the IDE cable is not an Ide cable. it is for the audigy 2 front input. anyone seen one that is round I will be all over it. maybe I haven't searched hard enough though

my tv is piece o doodoo. it has broken like 6 times. 5 under warranty. the last fix was at a small mom and pop shop and has lasted for a good while now. it like 8 yearss old anyway.. I like to multitask lol

problem the IDE cable is not an Ide cable. it is for the audigy 2 front input. anyone seen one that is round I will be all over it. maybe I haven't searched hard enough though

you could round it yourself... it was cool back in the day when rounded cables started coming out... just get a sharp exacto or utility knife and cut between every 4 or 5 wires on the cable... BE VERY CAREFUL, THO! esp. since those cables aren't just standard IDE so it would probably cost a bit more to replace it.

Edited by Jacket