Sign in to follow this  
ThunderChicken

19" Lcd Choise

Im loooking to add a second monitor to my current 17" acer al1715 lcd

i wanna get a 19" to use as primary, but i need some suggestions stories on which one you guys use. I need one thats good for gaming, as thats what i do. Also dvi connection needed, well would be nice. and 350 or less on price, im looking at the Nutech L921G. Any thoughts on it? if its an acer i can get cheaper prices, as my company is partners with them. Im just looking for suggestions and thoughts on your 19" lcd. I would have searched on the forums for 19" lcd's but it got an error when i tried.

Edited by ThunderChicken

I'll be the first to suggest the Samsung SyncMaster 940b :). Many users have it, so ask them about it if you're unsure.

That Samsung monitor clay suggested is very good. I have an Acer AL1914B. It is an exellent monitor as well.

I use an LG L1980U... it might still be a little pricier than $350, but I think Best Buy had a rebate this week on some variant of the same monitor (may have been the L1980Q)... only complaint I have is that the arm doesn't stay at the height I tell it to, meaning gravity takes over and the screen isn't as high as I set it. Gaming performance is excellent (I play a lot of FPS where it really makes a big difference)

samsung syncmaster 930 bf. 19", 4ms response, 700:1 contrast ratio, what more could you want? i have it and its the nicest lcd ive ever used.

i agree. i swear by Samsung's monitor. canty ask for any better of a reliable product. now somehting someone can help me with here is...i heard that DELL actually uses samsung monitors as their product monitor. can anyone else verify this? (and dont say im wrong just cause you dont believe it....get proof first ok?) cause if thsi is true..then you can find a good oen of these for cheap.