Paypal And Taxes

BionicSniper

ok i am about to start selliing some stuff and i need to know how paypal works for reciving cash

I have a primere account so i can recieve credit card payments for a small fee (2.9%+.50$)

Now is there a way for me to send the person who wants to buy the item from me a bill that would include the price+the fee if useing credit+shipping

also how do USA taxes come into play. I am 16 and the account is in my name. This is going to be the first year i file taxes so...

I dont know about taxes, but I would just up your prices a little bit to deal with the extra paypal costs. Customers usually dont like when there are added costs right before they buy, even shipping can throw people out and they may not buy. So I would either throw it in for everything that you sell or just eat the costs for anyone that uses a credit card.

No clue about taxes though.

ok i am about to start selliing some stuff and i need to know how paypal works for reciving cash

I have a primere account so i can recieve credit card payments for a small fee (2.9%+.50$)

Now is there a way for me to send the person who wants to buy the item from me a bill that would include the price+the fee if useing credit+shipping

also how do USA taxes come into play. I am 16 and the account is in my name. This is going to be the first year i file taxes so...

How do you take CC's with a Priemer account? Because i've had one for over a year and didnt know i could

bluecow, you made a mistake about not filling taxes. If they are taken out of your paycheck and you make less than...5400 I think, you get all of that money back. I hope you were making more than 5400 or that taxes weren't taken out of your paycheck.

you cant have a credit card at 16, simple as that. i didnt do taxes intill last year out of 3 years of working. they wont come knocking unless your making 10k Plus

He doesnt have a credit card. Hes accepting credit card payments through paypal.

Doesn't PayPal require you to be 18 before you can legally open an account with them?

No. Just a bank account number.