Ocz Phase Change

airman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im just wondering... what would the maintainance be for this? (or any other phase change setup for that matter)

One of the many great things about phase over water is that there is almost no maintenance after the initial setup. :)

thats a good deal, i was gonna do a custom PS but i donth think its worth sacraficeing a 3x3ft area of my room for it. the customs look to ugly, so i might have to get one of those.

Custom units can look good too. The ones from Chilly1 like mine look very good.

One of the many great things about phase over water is that there is almost no maintenance after the initial setup. :)

good, i think im gonna get one of these babies and mod the case they sit in cuz it doesnt match my oldschool performance II case.... but good value for the price

Lol, no doubt. In the wrong hands, this will kill more equipment than the DDR Booster.

yea I can see all the fried mobo's and cpu's now. :(

you cant run phase change 24/7 can you? or is that only with the really nice phase change systems?

Yes, you can run a single stage 24/7 with no problem and even a light two stage can be run 24/7 if it is insulated well enough. It is the heavy two and three stage cascades that cannot be run 24/7.

How exactly do you deal with condensation btw on a phase change system?

Good insulation is the key. ;)