Omg!

ClayMeow

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't the forum suppose to be new colors and stuff?

Demanding aren't we :angry2: :P

Ya its just going to take a few hours for everything to be changed over and have the colors adjusted and such, should be back to normal in a day or two. :)

wasn't the forum suppose to be new colors and stuff?
I sure hope not. OCC wouldn't be the same without the orange and blue! Even if we finally get a new name, the colors should stay, IMHO.

and devil, it's a fairly known thing that saying something is "gay" is not being derogatory to homosexuals and kind of an accepted expression nowadays. Besides, bosco's posted twice now without saying anything, so I think that means it's fine :P (And last time I checked, You can't change titles of threads, unless the new forums changed that).

When were all these major overhauls planned? Were there any votes on them? What exactly will we be looking at in the upcoming future?

Man, a guy goes on vacation for 3 weeks and comes back to a world turned upside down.......

Clay thats because I never noticed. I am working on so many things right now that I didn't happen to notice.

I would not use the G word if I were you another member just got a 7 day suspension for it so please try not to use that word thanks