Sexeh Forums!

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine changed to a better one too. At least I am not named after a movie that I don't even like any more.
well I'm glad you're still some variation of "marty" because I'd keep calling you marty anyways :P

EDIT: How 'bout martymcmonkeypants?

:lol:

Mine's changed back to 'lego' now and I don't have any changes left :O --- I wonder who did that? :P

edit: Lp's changed some code so it won't display stupid names in the forums... so Clay's still quoted as '1337 ch

I would like to ask you to bring back the "Members Page" lIke how it us to be.. such as the 10 recenet post and case :) ty.!

Same here.... I certainly don't mean to complain (as many nice things have been added, and I know things are still in the works), but I'd like to voice the opinion that the "recent posts" area at the bottom of profile pages was VERY useful to me and I used it easily 20 times a day. I hope they are coming back in some form or another.

timemachine, click on "profile options" when you're at the member page and you still have the "view member's posts/topics" links

I did find this.... however it's not the same. First of all, it's a search, which causes "flood control" problems. For example.... I used to go to the forums and click my name at the top left to get my profile, and then check all the threads I've been talking in. I'd usually hit them pretty quickly as most would usually still be where I saw them last, but now I have to have 30 sec in between each one because it's a full search.

Also, it was nice to have a quick link to what someone else has been up to. For example.... I see swifty mention a problem with his ram, and says he gave details in the Opteron OC thread. I used to just click his name and find that thread in his recent thread list. But now you have to do a full search from his profile pull down. It's just not as convenient.

----

Like I said, I'm DEFINATELY not trying to bust anyone's balls because I know the devs are still hard at work and I know they'd never purposely remove useful features. I'm just making sure they know that it WAS useful :)