20 More Days Until Doom Iii!

Bosco

Well according to bestbuy, we are 20 days away from Doom 3! I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... if you said that Doom 3 will only run on a 128mb chip does that mean that I can't play it? I have a Ti4200 64mb, but it was like an upgraded one or something and it was supposed to outbenchmark the Ti4200 128mb chip... Do you guys still think that I can play it? My computer handles Unreal 2 just fine...

EBGames.com has 10/31/2003 as the ship date, which is usually a day or two before release.

Gonegold.com doesn't even list a date...

Gamestop.com has 10/31/03...

CompUSA doesn't say anything...

Seams no one knows when it'll be out, tho I'd be willing to put a good amount of money that it'll be out before Duke Nukem: Forever.

Ghost2520,Mar 19 2003, 09:32 PM] Hmmm... if you said that Doom 3 will only run on a 128mb chip does that mean that I can't play it? I have a Ti4200 64mb, but it was like an upgraded one or something and it was supposed to outbenchmark the Ti4200 128mb chip... Do you guys still think that I can play it? My computer handles Unreal 2 just fine...

Of course you can play it. But it's recommended that you use a 128MB card. I ran the Alpha on my R8500 64MB card...the results weren't pretty, but I still ran it :P .