Sign in to follow this  
Gr4vitas

Best Graphics Cooling?

I just orderd an x800pro, i was going to buy a different hsf than the stock one because i plan to OC. I was just wondering what you guys thuoght was the best one for that card? Also any info on cooling graphics or hsf's is apreciated :D

Guest Raven65

I'm using the Zalman Fatal1ty. Had a 12 c drop in temp with it. That's pretty good.

I'm using the Zalman Fatal1ty. Had a 12 c drop in temp with it. That's pretty good.

616161[/snapback]

I have that one also and it is the one I would suggest. :)

i have the zalaman vf700cu (basicly the fata1tu with a slower fan) and saw a good 10-20c drop in temps

idle 29c from 40c

load 52-3c from 81+c

x800xt btw

Wow, ok cool. Does anyone know were i can get a program to moniter my graphics temps?

i use "Everest" its pretty much the M$ version of "System" but 1000x better with more information. just know you can only see the temps if your mobo has temp sensors.

i have the zalaman vf700cu (basicly the fata1tu with a slower fan) and saw a good 10-20c drop in temps

idle 29c from 40c

load 52-3c from 81+c

x800xt btw

616186[/snapback]

:withstupid: I have that same card and cooler. It is a great cooler.

i use "Everest" its pretty much the M$ version of "System" but 1000x better with more information. just know you can only see the temps if your mobo has temp sensors.

616241[/snapback]

Everest is also a really nice program.

:withstupid:  I have that same card and cooler. It is a great cooler.

Everest is also a really nice program.

616294[/snapback]

but yet for some reason wont work with infinity boards :(

i dont know a single temp program that actually works well with infinity boardsa :(

Zalman is coming out with a new VGA cooler called the VF900 you can read more about it (and see pics) here.

i dont know a single temp program that actually works well with infinity boardsa :(

616698[/snapback]

umm speedfan works, ITE Smart Guardian (on the driver CD), Plus video temp software would work anyway. The easiest method is to just look in the driver control pannel for the card. Second it DL riviatuner and it will even keep a detailed temp graph for you.

As for a cooler, the silencers from arctic cooling get my vote, the exaust of the hot air outside of the case wins. The Fatality cooler to me is a waste of money over the reg 700cu from Zalman, and if the Thermalright V1 will actually fit the card, it cools VERY well, but it hardly fits anything so good luck there :lol:

EDIT: that new VF900 interests me greatly...(love my two CNPS 7000cu CPU coolers btw :lol:)