Sign in to follow this  
TyranuS

Dfi Nf4 Expert And Maze4 Gpu Block

Hi guys,

I'm wanting to get the DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT mobo and want to watercool my 7800gtx with a maze4.. does anyone know if the ram slots on the expert get in the way of the rods and thumbscrews that are used to fix the maze4 to the gpu?

Thanks in advance!

i doubt it, they made the Xpert version to improve OCing and for easier WCing support. I think they have a low profile block too. but im pretty sure u have alot of room.

I have a DFI RDX200 (same physical layout as the expert. I am using a Maze 4 waterblock on my X1800XT (same mounts as the 7800GTX) and it all fits great.

Finally a forum that's got people with a bit of sense... You wouldn't believe all the crap I've had posted about this topic, most people don't seem to know how the Expert is laid out let alone how the maze4 is fitted!

Thanks for your time chaps! :D

With maze 4s on the DFI Expert even with ram sinks both sides of the GTX 256 it fits ok - its when you try it on the older N4s SLI its get really tight.