Teen Pregnancy

Guest Fried_fry

How Do You Feel About Teen Pregnancy?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel About Teen Pregnancy?

• I think its ok and I dont mind it
    • I think its wrong and I think it should never happen
    • I dont really think eather

i say dont get pregnant theres no reason to have . in high school. get yourself an edumocation. Go to collage get a job get married THEN have a child. Then you can give it what your heart wants and thast to make your child happy. just my opinion very stong against teenage pregnancy.

i say dont get pregnant theres no reason to have . in high school. get yourself an edumocation. Go to collage get a job get married THEN have a child. Then you can give it what your heart wants and thast to make your child happy. just my opinion very stong against teenage pregnancy.

615504[/snapback]

Same way I feel, but if someone is willing to ruin their life (generally speaking) for someone who "loves" them (will usually leave within the first year) then that is their problem and I'm not going to stop them.

Certain cases its wrong, and other cases its right. Some girls get pregnant, when they go out with friends, others i guess want a baby. In the case when the dad cannot support the child i think its wrong and the mommy, should of thought twice before doing it. The girls that want a child, get what they want, and sometimes dads support them, and they end up having a successful life like some people, this is how they used to do it in the old'n days, you would get married @ 13, have babies @ 14, work, etc....

It is not wrong. You cannot call a human life wrong, BUT it is stupid. Very Very Very Stupid!!!!! These kids don't have the ability to support themselves let alone another human life that is completely dependent on them. And people wonder what is wrong with the Country today? Well this is one of the reasons this Country is in the shape it is in.

Guest Flashstar

See, the problem is that they WILL have time and money problems if they are not incredibly rich. This will likely cause then to live off of the government and to use YOUR money for their mistake.

When you say yes to this post, think about it. Do you want to be paying for someone who is stupid like that?

Screw abortions. Screw protection. Just don't do it

615503[/snapback]

:withstupid: exactly. Boys should keep it in their pants, and girls should wait 'til college before they become a whore if that's their goal in life. There's no reason for a teenager to have ..