Teen Pregnancy

Guest Fried_fry

How Do You Feel About Teen Pregnancy?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel About Teen Pregnancy?

• I think its ok and I dont mind it
    • I think its wrong and I think it should never happen
    • I dont really think eather

Guest Fried_fry

At my school there is 3 pegnant girls and it's high school and I got me thinking is this ok or wrong or what?

So I was wondering the occ'ers veiws on this topic

I think its ok but also I think children should wait until at least 20 but if thats what happens let it be.

Edited by Fried_fry

If you are going through highschool, how the hell are you going to have time to support a child ? What about financially?

Of course theres plenty wrong with it.

It isn't really wrong, but it is unfair for the baby and the parent's families.

Guest Fried_fry

Ehhhh..... this might turn into a flame war.

But on that I think it should be born and eather be kept or put up for adoption

Guest Fried_fry
ahem... PROTECTION! all i will say.

:withstupid: For Sure (When I do it that will be the first thing running through my mind)

The way I see it is, at such a young age for the girl to have a kid, it is not fair for her, nor the kid, nor her family

Its not fair for her in that she hasn't experienced life yet, probably won't go on to post secondary education for quite some time after high school (if they stay in to graduate). And always stretching to make ends meet financially.

Its not fair for her family who will probably spend a great amount of their time looking after the kid while she tries to finish school or works to pay bills etc.

And its not fair for the kid, as they grow up in a way that they probably spend more time with a caretaker than their mother, always changing scenery not keeping anything the same while growing, so as they get older they may get into trouble, or have a harder time concentrating, or sticking to something. There are tonnes of things that can happen when a mother is not available to give their child the attention they need early.

I'm not saying all kids with teen mothers grow up to be dysfunctional, but I think there is more of a chance of that happening when there may not be enough consistency while growing in the early years.

Guest Fried_fry

Still if that is what the two people want to do I say let them! All anyone can do for them once there pregnate is support them no matter what. Live would be rough for the mother but that will end it most cases. As long as the father isn't a total ******* and leaves the mother then the case changes.