Sign in to follow this  
Mr Black Cat

Happy Painting 4 Me

Anyone remember awhile back when i need to know how to paint a case? Found an easiewr solution, A spray paint called fusion. Went on sale at wal-mart, and i bought a few cans, thinking that eventually it would become yet again out of my financial reach (thanks to the latest purchases i just made :)..). I took it home and went to work, and 15 minutes later, i have a beautiful case! high gloss black, actually!

Now to the people who will say: "it'll chip!" it doesn't. I mean, after alot of wear and tear, it might, but so far, it hasn't. after i finished painting it, i dropped it and thought i was gonna die from the untold scratchy damage! But nope, not one scratch. It says somethinbg about bonding on a molecular level. i doubt it. but won't question what works.

Nice to be back:

Mr Black Cat

nice, not apply 5 coats of lacquer and it'll be indestructable!

Guest Raven65

Where are the pics BC. Lets see it.

I know this has been said time and time again, but please do not sign your posts.

Exasperated,

martymcfly

I found a junk store last weekend that has all the satin colors of that fusion paint for $1.50 a can :) maybe i should check it out too! I already painted a ps2 flip-top case with it before and it did work very well :)

if you paint controllers, put a clear coat on top, it will help keep the paint on. but cases dont really need it, as they arent handled for hours at a time.

i still say go ahead and clear coat the crap out of that case, you never know when you lay your keys or something on it and it scratches.

i still say go ahead and clear coat the crap out of that case, you never know when you lay your keys or something on it and it scratches.

615019[/snapback]

good point.