Sign in to follow this  
martymcfly

Jack Thompson: Video Games Are "masturbatory"

Who's he tellin get a life :angry2:

He won't be saying that after I kick him square in the nuts :D ...

he said masturbatory :lol:

Edited by Mr.Who?

first thing that came to my mind after reading half of this was HUH?, i dont understand what hes talking about WTH?...

ohhh i get it now, the guy is retarded.... he thinks the games masturbatory wtF?... sorry for being so slow, didnt know what they were talking about haha, that guy should be thrown off a cliff or be sacraficed like the mayans did back in the days ^^

"Yes, put down the controller and get a life. Video gaming is an escapist activity and you

Edited by Iggy

I've played M rated and violent games since I was like six and I turned out great(so far) I have had all A's and no disipline problems. He needs to get a life, he's just wasting his time because he's going to get nowhere.

Edited by Mr.Who?

i don't have the time to read about this jackass.

read the whole interview, and, up until the very end where he spouts off, it was very professional and I think he had some good points... it's not anything that the video game industry disagrees with, tho, so i'm not really sure what the big argument is

I think a decent mixture of video games and "parents-raising-their-kids" is a a perfectly acceptable way to produce up-standing young people. He's one of those guys that believes kids shoot their classmates because of video games.... what a...kook. Typical of the modern society though, people nowadays just don't expect anybody to take responsiblity for their own actions.