Famous People And Crime

FergJob

Ok, i dont get this.. Micheal Jackson supposupldy molested many children over the years, he doesnt get in trouble. People have been doing bad things and getting away with them (famous people in hollywood). Then what i dont get.. a guy tells people just to refresh a page and gets a felony.. tell me if this isnt messed up

Regarding Michael Jackson:

The woman who first tried sueing him was a con artist, and had tried . with other companies before. There was very little supporting evidence, if any at all, to convict him.

Sometimes, it's just because the human mind is easily biased. A jury of females can be bought out, as can a jury of males. A balance is a bit harder, but it can be done the same.

Ok, i dont get this.. Micheal Jackson supposupldy molested many children over the years, he doesnt get in trouble.  People have been doing bad things and getting away with them (famous people in hollywood).  Then what i dont get.. a guy tells people just to refresh a page and gets a felony.. tell me if this isnt messed up

614327[/snapback]

First off, 90% of cases never get to court, they're settled beforehand (this goes for celebs and everyday people alike). Secondly, just because YOU think they're guilty, doesn't mean they are...and thus, you cannot infer that they got away with anything. And lastly, you should keep in mind that celebrities are always in the news, but you're not going to hear about the case of some joe schmo.

Thats just the part i dont get, people buying there way out of things, stupid? Yes. It is, and secondly CM i never said he was guilty i said "supposudlldy" (yes "hukked onn phonix wurked far meh"), but i mean.. my bros best friend told me that this guy hacked into Paris hiltons PC and used the interactive comand (forgot, havent used telenet in years) and hes working for the government.. thats cool though

Thats just the part i dont get, people buying there way out of things, stupid? Yes. It is, and secondly CM i never said he was guilty i said "supposudlldy" (yes "hukked onn phonix wurked far meh"), but i mean.. my bros best friend told me that this guy hacked into Paris hiltons PC and used the interactive comand (forgot, havent used telenet in years) and hes working for the government.. thats cool though

614562[/snapback]

my bro's best friend told him he knew this one guy who knew this other guy who bungie jumped into a volcano and now he's selling taco's on 43rd street in Manhattan.