Sign in to follow this  
Psychotic_god

My 4000+ Is Underclocking?!?!?!?!

Guest Raven65

I'm not trying to be mean in any way psychotic, but I think you took on too big of a project for your knowledge. The reason why I say this is because of all your past posts. If I remember correctly someone a while ago recommended the MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum because you were new to doing this. Also you posted so many things which were answered like your networking post and never seemed to reply. You don't need a router to get on to the internet at home. just hardwire your computer to your dsl/ cable. Problem solved. Read your manuals and got to dfi street to find out what you might have done wrong, that's what they are there for. Without a screenshot or some other input all we can do is speculate. Speculation is not good, It can ruin your processor mobo or some other hardware.

I'm not trying to be mean in any way psychotic, but I think you took on too big of a project for your knowledge. The reason why I say this is because of all your past posts. If I remember correctly someone a while ago recommended the MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum because you were new to doing this. Also you posted so many things which were answered like your networking post and never seemed to reply. You don't need a router to get on to the internet at home. just hardwire your computer to your dsl/ cable. Problem solved. Read your manuals and got to dfi street to find out what you might have done wrong, that's what they are there for. Without a screenshot or some other input all we can do is speculate. Speculation is not good, It can ruin your processor mobo  or some other hardware.

614494[/snapback]

Huh....I don't have infinite resources you know, I do what I can from the firewalled school computers because I have no internet at home, sorry if I forgot to post on a thread of mine, I can't remember every thread. Im just trying to figure why my prossessor is acting this way. I downloaded memfreq 1.1, Ill tell you guys if I solve anything.

Ok, well, Im not sure what I did, but looks like its fixed. Im just having problems overclocking it, I can't really find any good overclocking programs, that systool really sucks.

Ok, well, Im not sure what I did, but looks like its fixed. Im just having problems overclocking it, I can't really find any good overclocking programs, that systool really sucks.

615015[/snapback]

there are no "good" overclocking programs!

you need to go into the bios to do all your oc'ing.

i see you have your problem fixed....i was going to tell you to load optimized setting, in your bios, that will put all your settings to default.

there are no "good" overclocking programs!

you need to go into the bios to do all your oc'ing.

i see you have your problem fixed....i was going to tell you to load optimized setting, in your bios, that will put all your settings to default.

615147[/snapback]

Done! my current overclock stable at 2.74ghz :D .

Edited by Psychotic_god

nice... make sure you test it with superpi 32m and prime95 before you settle on it :)

nice... make sure you test it with superpi 32m and prime95 before you settle on it :)

615228[/snapback]

i suggest 24 hours of priming and/or occt and its 30min test.

615233[/snapback]

I have no idea what those are :lol: . Sry, thanks in advance though guys.

I have no idea what those are :lol: . Sry, thanks in advance though guys.

615245[/snapback]

:blink: LOL, it's a wonder you've made it this far. ;)

http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=103 for primey

http://www.ocbase.com/downocct.html official site, dunno what language though.

615251[/snapback]

Thanks, Ill install these along with coolbits and give you guys the results.

By the way, every time I put my rig on standby, it goes into standby, but shuts down. Basically it won't stay in standby, ideas?