Well I've Decided

Sovek

I finally decided yesterday that I am going to go into the United States Air Force and become an officer.

Once I get my GED I will enroll in the local ROTC at USC Upstate and work my way through college, once I'm finished there I'll be up in the skys, oooh scary thought, Poor civillian planes.

Watch out pilots, Once I'm in the air, it's no longer going to a be safe place. :P:D

:foldon:

David DeHaven (known menace to the Jet Airways in FS2004)

Edited by Sovek

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do know that very few in the air force actually fly?

when talkin to recruiters, make sure you find a friend who's gone career and have him or her come and help you out. the more years in the better. the recruiters help out allot more that way.

edit: sorry i have to say it, upbringing wont allow me to hold it in

GO NAVY!!!

but do what ya want.

The Marines are a Dept of the Navy, the Men's Dept! ^_^

But seriously, NAVY pilots rock also.

I may have my prefs toward NAVY/USMC, but any service is honorable. I am a disabled vet due to injury while serving in the USMC, but I would still do it again.

WARNING OFF TOPIC: KB, congrats on the new blue star!

Be a real man: Join the Navy :P. My grandfather is a proud former Lt. Commander, who was put on the Retirement list against his wishes.

613764[/snapback]

My dad pwns your grandfather

Colonel in AF >> Lt. Cmdr in Navy

I doubt he'll go further though. It was a hell of a lot of hard work to make Colonel. Generals they take very few of.

Besides, it's a well known fact that the AF treats their people better than the other branches :P