Karma?

Really?

Not only have the conditions down south been very dry and prone to fire, but wildfires have already ravaged thousands of acres of fields.

Fur burns and smolders easily.

When engulfed in flames, most active animals, including humans, will run for shelter.

Also, the original article was from the AP, and Firehouse.com is a major firefighting news website. I know that Xinul gets their magazine.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

I guess this is what keeping an open mind is all about. At first I personally thought that someone would make the fire far from their house. This made me believe that a mouse couldn't have traveled that far and still have been on fire? But who knows, the fire coulda been on his back porch? :P

Either way, you think this is....Survival of the fittest?

I wonder if the mouse was okay?

612950[/snapback]

well it said no injuries were reported...so hes probably just fine... :D:P

but that is just a hilarious story.....feel sorry for the old man...81 and he lost his house... :( ...lmao but then theres the mouse who was burnt to a crisp(but is still okay ;) ) so i dont know who to feel more sorry for... but ill laugh none the less... :P

why would a guy, living in a drought ravaged region that is prone to wildfire burn leaves???

I find this very doubtful.

613133[/snapback]

If you were a firefighter you would understand why. People will burn stuff until the cows come home even if there is a burn ban in effect. I remember last year, we get a call for a grass fire. So we respond with the normal amount of engines, well they didn't call us when the fire started to get carried away they called us after it spead through 3 fields roughly 15 acres and was climbing a hill threatening a house.

I can remember at least a dozen fire's in the last two years when there was no burning allowed but they still did it and what happens the fire takes off and we end up fighting it for hours because they are to stupid to listen :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...

well, you end up fighting it for hours, thats good for you and ur paycheck. Just remember if it wasn't for all the stupid people that do this, your job would be limited to wildfires and very limited in work to do.