What Kind Of Shoes Do U Wear?

CoolMaster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm New Balance 411's for class, some dress shoe crap for thoes crappy occasions where I'm supposed to dress up (aka when some bastard goes and dies) Cheap Walmart boots/some older Rocky Bearclaws for day to day useage, and my Rocky CornStalkers http://www.rockyboots.com/webapp/wcs/store...tegory_rn=11614 for hunting.

Yep that's it...

OK guys...ya know what? This is getting kinda of ummm...."weird". excluding Celtica. I mean holy man! Talking about "the shoes I wear" and how proud some men can be about there footwear is obviously a major thing. I also noticed that some are really proud and have some sort of "bragging rights" of the shoes/boots they wear, unbelievable.

613620[/snapback]

How is it different from bragging about cool PC parts?

>Timberland Roll Tops (2 pairs) (Navy)

>Timberland Roll Tops (Brown)

>Timberland Roll Tops (Wheat)

>Nike Air Max 90 (2 Pairs) (White/Gold) (White/Black)

>Kickers Slip-ons (Light Brown)

>Lacoste Slider Straps (Black)

>Puma Trainers No Laces (White)

>I Hate Crazy Frog Slippers (Grey) :)

Duffs, DC's, Airwalks for walking about

for soccer (football for the UK ppl) i always wear Adidas Predators as they are so light and make me unstoppable when I play centre-forward :D

skating? always have worn Roces...lol

how proud some men can be about there footwear is obviously a major thing.

Actually, there is quite a bit of pride when it comes to leather in the fire service. My leather boots are very much part of my pride of being a firefighter, as well as the tradition of the fire service..

Annnnyways.

until you grow out of them! I wish i still had all mine. I finally got rid of them after convinceing myself that size 14 feet wont fit in size 12 shoes.

613052[/snapback]

I know what your talking about! I had these size 9 Vans, and they were so worn out I had to replace them. I went to Shoe Carnival to find out that I actually had size 13 feet O_o I guess all that cushion just squishes outta the way. These 13's are gettin' a little small, but I'm so used to them :\