What Kind Of Shoes Do U Wear?

CoolMaster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pair of White DC's, I really like white shoes except for the fact that they get dirty so easy. But for sports, I've got my running Brooks Vantage 2's, and my Adidas Meteor 2 SP Spikes for sprinting and jumps and my Mizuno Waveracers for the long distances. Then there's the plain old dress shoes for formal stuff.

big ol' comfy Vans for me, they last forever.

613033[/snapback]

until you grow out of them! I wish i still had all mine. I finally got rid of them after convinceing myself that size 14 feet wont fit in size 12 shoes.

when working outside or offroading I usually wear CAT steele toe work boots or shoes.

goofing off it's usually Nike or Adidas running shoes (also for running in the morning) or a pair of Nike sandals (only ones I can find that fit right)

and on the basketball court I can ONLY wear Nike... just the weird shape of my foot and nothing else fits quite right.

I prefer boots, and most of the time when I'm "out and around", I wear a pair of Pro Warrington 3005 structural firefighting / duty boots. They look like a pair of standard tactical boots, but also have the structural firefighting rating.

Have a few pairs of Etnies / Vans kicking around, as well as a pair of Nike sandles, a few pair of other shoes / sneakers around.

Just got a new pair of New Balance today. :)

It's a pain trying to find shoes anymore, just about anything in athletic wear is white. I hate white shoes. I don't want something that's going to looked trashed after I run in them once. :(

Plus they look silly if I want to wear them with pants or jeans, unless the pants are white, and frankly, white pants are for women. :P