Modd A Plasma Monitor

ok guys im new to the forum and im wondering if its possible to modd my plasma monitor, i want to paint it a different color but dont know if theres a proper way of takin it apart cause its plasma. pls help thx

I would think that it would be easier to get apart than a tube type monitor, depending on it's size of course.

Try taking out some screws and seeing how it goes together. You could probably at least get the back cover off and decide if you still want to proceed.

Would you who are saying not to try this also not try to take apart a regular CRT monitor? Is it just the price tag that makes you worried?

I was a little freaked taking apart my CRT monitor to paint it, but once I got into it, I discovered it to be very easy. I don't know a lot about the manufacturing process of a plasma monitor, but I doubt it's that hard to take apart.

No guts, no glory. I'd try it. Like I said you could always start the process, take off the back panel and see if you want to proceed.

If the screws/snaps or whatever that hold the bezel together come off easily, you could just take the case off and paint it. However, it might not seperate easily and you wouldn't want to risk all the sensitive components to not having a case...