Sign in to follow this  
Nodgiles

Wts: Everquest Ii

I have 2 copies of Everquest II that I am looking to sell. Both are in their original boxes with all included content. My Girlfriend and I both purchased the game but have recently come into money problems and cant afford to be paying monthly service fees. EQ2 is a great MMORPG and we both highly recommend it to the avid gamer.

$15 shipped per game

I have 2 copies of Everquest II that I am looking to sell. Both are in their original boxes with all included content. My Girlfriend and I both purchased the game but have recently come into money problems and cant afford to be paying monthly service fees. EQ2 is a great MMORPG and we both highly recommend it to the avid gamer.

$15 shipped per game

612628[/snapback]

does it include any characters or anything? I never played the game, so I apologize if Im misunderstood about the game. Im not sure if its like other games, where you have to include the account info or if its just install the cd key and your good. If you have more info on this, I will take both. Thanks.

does it include any characters or anything? I never played the game, so I apologize if Im misunderstood about the game. Im not sure if its like other games, where you have to include the account info or if its just install the cd key and your good. If you have more info on this, I will take both. Thanks.

612638[/snapback]

^Bump^ These copies are still for sale if anyone is interested^^

You would have to create your own characters for the game. You may be asked a "security" question when creating your character, if so I can provide any account information you may need.

Sign in to follow this