Power Supply Pin Help!

I'd personally get this one instead:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817194003

dual-12v lines and dual-pci-e

614106[/snapback]

hmm im really confused by this dual rail stuff... the one I chose has a +12V of 36A but the one you chose is +12V 13.4~15.6V... how can that be strong enough for a 7800gt?? And what happens when I go SLI?

hmm im really confused by this dual rail stuff... the one I chose has a +12V of 36A but the one you chose is +12V 13.4~15.6V... how can that be strong enough for a 7800gt?? And what happens when I go SLI?

614188[/snapback]

I think you looked at the wrong thing. Each 12v line has 22A's. It's supposed to be more stable because one goes to your videocards and the other goes to your cpu and other components, afaik.

As for SLI, afaik, each card will need it's own power connection. The Liberty series has two connectors, I couldn't tell if the one you posted does or not.

The enermax liberty series have dual 12v rails and dual pci-e connectors. Because of the modular cableing design on the libertys, the pci-e connectors have specific plugs on the psu. I had the liberty 500 and was very, repeat very, impressed. I went up to the liberty 620 because I got a great deal on it. I bought the 500, and a week later Microcenter put their psu's to 20% off, which made the 620 only $20 more, so I stepped up.

Btw, either liberty will handle sli very well.