What Do You Define Terrorism As?

I have a report I need to write about Terrorism, for school. It'll be about 5 pages in length in MLA format.

So, what do you, as an individual view terrrorism as? What do you think is the cause behind it?

I see terrorists as people that believe that only their beliefs are correct and kill civilians to get attention.

i view terrorism as conservative religious fanatics fighting for what they believe

This can also be considered freedom fightingb but when you look at it that way its all a giant loop around to the begining.

Well lets see....

" The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons."

I have a report I need to write about Terrorism, for school. It'll be about 5 pages in length in MLA format.

So, what do you, as an individual view terrrorism as? What do you think is the cause behind it?

610959[/snapback]

The act of creating fear, panic, or other chaos in an attempt to undermine society.

The act of creating fear, panic, or other chaos in an attempt to undermine society.

611001[/snapback]

:withstupid:

dictionary.com took the words out of my mouth. I couldn't have said it better myself :)

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.