Sign in to follow this  
Christian3807

Less Than $130 For A Basic Computer

Yup. Waiting to be contacted, but haven't heard anything.

Asking for a zipcode and if paypal is available, kind of implies you're going to be buying it. So what's the problem?

Yup. Waiting to be contacted, but haven't heard anything.

Asking for a zipcode and if paypal is available, kind of implies you're going to be buying it. So what's the problem?

612362[/snapback]

Hold Up.....................

I never once asked for a zip code...I asked where you lived"wanting to know the state." The zip is too much info for me to know.

and asking for Paypal does not imply* that I am going to buy it. I just wanted to know If where going to receive cash the responsible way.....from the buyer. You "implied" wrong!!! :withstupid: Then you threaten me to with leaving bad feedback? :huh:

Have you lost your mind? :blink: You should have asked me if I wanted to buy the item instead of assuming..................................... :angry:

Edited by Christian3807

hang on... he's right, he didn't ask for a zipcode... probably just wondering about shipping costs. As for paypal, well, I wouldn't want to do business by check or transfer, even if it is with another OCC member.

lol.. he obviously showed interest... or stated it in a way that was very confusing to xinul. Either way he shouldnt get all defensive and mad lol.