Bf2 Wall Preview, This Stuff Isnt In Game

Mr_Yuck

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/bat...Teaser&resID=hi

This is an old preview, think maybe they will give us this map, the guns, effects, spotters, Blackhawks with rocket pods, mashtuur city like map with more air support etc?

Things that make you go "Hmm"

it would be nice if the SF had binoculars and could lazer designate target

and for the fly boys to use this for bombing because how often do u actuly get a 2 seater jet and when u do nobody rides along as a bomber

it makes me go "Hmm" aswell

it would be nice if the SF had binoculars and could lazer designate target

and for the fly boys to use this for bombing because how often do u actuly get a 2 seater jet and when u do nobody rides along as a bomber

it makes me go "Hmm" aswell

610448[/snapback]

Well the binoculars I found out werent included in the game because they couldnt get it to work, and I like the fact that it's 2 seater, Just wish a spotter would do this instead of the missiles missing the intended target and flying into a fully loaded friendly APC 3 miles away.

But the CAR ALARM?? Get real, that would have been awesome! And how hard could it be? No excuse for leaving that out

And the map looks awesome too, looks like a cross between basrahs edge (DC) and Mashtuur city, but with air support so you dont get those blackhawk squads owning it up.

What I miss is the manual artillery/spotters, those were fun. This point and click stuff that the commander does is just plain lame.

I used to own it up in BFV with the Mortar. Hehe, didnt even need a spotter, just set them on a hill and take down transport and attack choppers with 1 hit...