Console

Guest Raven65

Guest Raven65

I have F@H to start with computer start up. I'm using 5.04 beta. How do I bring up the visual console to view my production? remember it runs invisible.

well you just select F@H to open(F@H Icon), it will open again as console but only as a simulization, with the original F@H still running as a service in the background....

hope that answered ur question

Guest Raven65

Nope wont work. it wants to re run and i get an error. guess i'll just have to use the log file.

Guest Raven65

What is happening is it looks like it is trying to run another core but it's ther same directory that's why it's getting the error. So i put a shortcut on the desktop and it runs but it runs another core. Is this a beta problem.

no, your not supposed ot do it that way. you can look at the unitinfo.txt or open the log, or try one of those nifty programs like the one that was suggested above. but you never run folding twice in the same directory. corrupts the protein your folding.

Guest Raven65

Yea I just figured that out, I just might not run it as a service and just run the console out of startup maybe.