Cs 1.6 Server Up

DECwakeboarder

All CS 1.6 Players, the B/N server is currently running. The IP address is 12.221.181.226:27016 and is currently open to all players. New maps will be added constantly as well as modifying the server to create the best gaming experience possible. IM me at DECwakeboarder on AIM or drop me a PM with any comments or suggestions.

Good luck,

DEC

Anyone is welcome, I will be opening it up for rental here soon, so if your clan needs a decent server to scrim on, let me know and I can hook you up. Other than the periodic scrims, it will be mainly fun maps, respond to this with your favorite map and I'll try to get it on the server.

I suck at 1.6, anybody have any source servers up? ill probably join anyway.

my name will be [boS] Snootywaiter

609504[/snapback]

ya im gonna get one up soon if i can get some free time on my hands....ill let ya all know when i get it up

Looks like a fun waste of time, let steam do it's updates and [NBK]cchalogamer should join you soon....but can my LAN rig handle the huge requirements of this game! I may have to drop the res to 1024x768 :lol:.

Haha, I don't think you'll have much trouble cc...all of my friends/old clan members are still stuck on 1.6, I usually play source but I already had everything for a 1.6 server so I just started it back up.

Too bad I can't seem to make it public though...that's the one thing that really ticks me off.

ya im gonna get one up soon if i can get some free time on my hands....ill let ya all know when i get it up

609529[/snapback]

cool. let us know.

1.6 is for people with crappy computers ;). That should be nobody here. lol

cool.  let us know.

1.6 is for people with crappy computers ;).  That should be nobody here.  lol

609652[/snapback]

lol agreed. i tried playin 1.6 and almost cried because of the graphics/maps/everything bout it.

why play 1.6 when you can play source?please some on tell me why....