Sign in to follow this  
jbavousett

Long Time Lurker...stepping Out Of The Shadows.

Just wanted to say hi. I've been an avid article reader for years now, but I decided to take a larger role. I just loaded Boinc to add to the team [email protected] stats...should do well, cranking out a WU every 3 hours or so, getting kinda pissed about how long it's taking to post pending credit though. I was a Classic seti user since Mon Jul 17 00:27:33 2000 UTC - j[email protected] - 1196 WU's And, after I lost that E-mail account and the password I started [email protected] - 347 WU's...an e-mail account that I have also lost. So here I am, a computer geek with alot of free time on my hands.

user_8308180.gif

Weclome to the family.

Welcome to OCC :).

May I suggest joining [email protected] (folding) instead of seti (or with), as that seems to be the big thing here :).

I don't know mutch about the Folding project...I've been with Seti for five years...you're gonna have to sell me on folding ;)

I don't know mutch about the Folding project...I've been with Seti for five years...you're gonna have to sell me on folding ;)

609264[/snapback]

To me that is easy.

Help cure diseases or look for aliens? hahahaha lol :lol:

609264[/snapback]

Welcome to OCC and that was the wrong thing to say cause these guys can and probably will fill your head with so much folding stuff you may explode

Guest Raven65
Welcome to OCC and that was the wrong thing to say cause these guys can and probably will fill your head with so much folding stuff you may explode

609268[/snapback]

Oh, boy can we!

Welcome to OCC.

Don't feed the LLamas (why I don't know)

It looks like you already did though.

609268[/snapback]

:withstupid: ...Welcome to the OCC Arena.

I've said this before to other n00bs and I'll say it to you. Get into the habit of using the Search Engine within this site if you have a question. Chances are it has either been addressed or answered already. The Search is located between the 'Help' & 'Members' Links above and to the Right. Some of the member here may have noticed that within the last 6-8 Months I have been posting more. That's because Since I joined to about 6-8 Months ago, I have been reading (& Using the Search Engine) all there is to offer here in OCC. And there's alot!! To start..Go read the Rules of the site if you've haven't already. Again..Welcome to OCC and enjoy.