AGP for PCCHIPS M726

I have a PCHIPS M726 Mainboard with 256mb ram , P2 333mhz. I have had several incompatability problems in the past with this board.  I need to buy an AGP card.  Does anyone out there have one of these boards out there with an AGP card. If so what worked for you. ........I should have never bought this board. Thanx.

i do have a pc chips board it is a 817 xlm i have a radon 8500 and i do have some problem with it it doesnt display all of the text and graphics sometime it is way slow on mad onion it scored almost 2000 less then my kr7a133r with all the same parts just on a dirrent board it also ran my processer at 1.86 volts it was supposed to be 1.75 but i would not reccomend buying this board i spoke to a few other people that also bought it and they couldnt even get it to work. also about the agp stuff if you go to amptron.com (pc chips) site you can probley find an agp driver for your board before i got the new one for mine it would barly score 5000 on mad onion and i had alot of other probles also

hope this helps

i suggest going and spending the money for a good mobo there a lot more stable , faster and you will be much happier with your computer i went and spent the money for a kr7a-133r and i am happy with it