Finally Got My Bimmer Back

CoolMaster

So I finally got my 325is 93 Teal bmw back, my parents decided not to sell it and give it to me,

Such nice condition, no problems at all.....except for that door seal that sounds like an old wooden boat

I missed it, after driving a Ford Mustang gt around for a little while, im greatly appreciative to have it back (i test drove an m3 today to, OMG so fun to drive)

but the GT was my moms car, it was definetly faster, but just not as fun....it was a 99 i think,

sorry guys Im jsut overly happy, i loved that car for all my life, i love bmw's, i used to drive an old 83 blue bmw 318i, it was slow....but hey it has like 340k miles on it

there she is

108k miles on it

and it's an auto, NO i know OMG im such a girl for driving and auto, but it was an auto when we found it, so id rather not pay 3k to make it a standard lol

but it's just a little bit less exciting as an auto, i wish it was a 5spd, but eh cant hope for everything lol

but it's just a little bit less exciting as an auto, i wish it was a 5spd, but eh cant hope for everything lol

True...but it's still a BMW. ;) Look at the bright side though, you only need to wear one shoe.

108k miles on it

and it's an auto, NO i know OMG im such a girl for driving and auto, but it was an auto when we found it, so id rather not pay 3k to make it a standard lol

608646[/snapback]

:withstupid: hmmm.......imo better automatic bimmer than 5spd sunfire that somebody has here........wait.........it's me :rolleyes:

I hear a lot about head gasket problems on BMWs and Saabs, main thing other than price that scared me away from them.

611256[/snapback]

Head gaskets problems? huh, thats odd i've never heard of many people having head gasket problems with bmw's...........weird?

My old 83 bmw has a leaky head gasket,........but it's an 83 with like 340k miles on it lol

and technically every car is prone to head gasket leak, but ive never heard of that with bimmers,

but they have electrical problems mainly, and suspension "expensive" repairs

yeah, nice car dude, it would be better if you painted it black or silver or greyish silver ? :P

my bro got that car in black its sweet, with the rims, he rides slow because he doesnt wanna dent them N **** ^^