New Case

I am looking to buy a new case and I was wondering if I could get some help. I am looking at the Thermaltake Shark and the Thermaltake Armor cases. Which one would be the better pick. Or if anyone can suggest a good case tell me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811133155

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811133144

Just make sure before you get anything to take a look at it in real life, those pics on web can be a bit misleading...

IMO TT is not the best regarding quality, but my case seems decent enough though. Hopefully those higer models you are looking at are even better quality.

However, I managed to brake the usb cover on the top of the case the first day and I don't have both hands "left" either.

of those 2 I say armor, But I say get the case I have, even though most people here hate them. They rock. Here they look better in real life than the pictures.

But dont use the PSU it comes with

I think either Claymeow or nerm showed me to my case. Its a great case, let me tell you. You can easily remove the HD cage and remove the toolless Expansion card holder. However, I didn't want to use the toolless items for my HD, so I had to make due and use only two screw to hold in my HD.

I really hate these new toolless designs. <_<