A Soldier's Words On Iraq

Kamikaze_Badger

I'm only posting this so people can see what a Special Forces Airborne thinks about the war, and read his opinion on it. It is taken from here.

Take it all as you wish, but don't turn it into a flamewar. Discussion is welcome, as is constructive criticism.

It's interesting how Bush all worried about Iraqi's is ignoring all the massacres happening to Palestinians. Don't you think that would've been a more just cause to fight for? Only there's no oil back there. Come on, Eminem himself wrote a song "Mosh" about Bush, and Michael Moore made a movie, what more do you ask for?

But you tell me, Has any of those artists been here? At least Bush has been here so he can say what he wants about it out here. If you have never been here then you know nothing about what's going on here. The media discredits that war to the point where everyone things we're making a mess here. Just the other day a medic was ambushed in his homvee. A MEDIC! And guess who was in the humvee, a Iraqi that had been shot when he was trying to kill on of our soldiers. You think that's right? They have no reason to shot someone that is helping them. They can shoot me because I'm shooting them. But never kill people that mean no harm to you. That's what we're trying to fix. No, they never asked for help. You don't have to be asked to do the right thing. It should be your first thought to help other in need of help. This war has a point. Yes, we lost soldiers but they lost loved ones for no reason. What one is worse? War is not pretty. None of them are. Remeber WWII? If we never attacked the world might be ruled by Hitler. People then hated the US for going in. But guess what now? We're happy we went. The outcome a hell of a lot better then the loss. And no artist should talk about something they don't know anything about. And don't listen to the media. They will just give you a whole bunch of rubish that happens but they never should how bad it really is here and how much we're helping.

And guys, remeber this, if you don't like Bush then why did you vote for him. And if you didn't vote for him then think about Kerry. He said he would have removed the troops. The whole army would overthrow him because it's our creed to always complete the mission and put the mission above all things. I would never leave here till the job is done. If I were to be asked to leave now or go home a year later I would no doubt stay for another year. And all our soldiers would too. But if your saying Bush is bad and you voted for him then there is a problem there. If you voted for him then you have no right to say he is bad. He is there in the Oval Office because of you.

I guess Michael Moore (A narcissist whose never held a real job for more than 10 days his entire life) and eminem, a poorly educated rapper from the ghetto, offer much more philosophically than George Bush or any of his Yale chronies.

I guess Michael Moore (A narcissist whose never held a real job for more than 10 days his entire life) and eminem, a poorly educated rapper from the ghetto, offer much more philosophically than George Bush or any of his Yale chronies.

609797[/snapback]

WELLLL since u said it urself.. :bah:

609797[/snapback]

WELLLL since u said it urself..