Lian Li Rig Pics! Uv Goodness :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah looks great! But you really need to do something to show off that beastly XP-120 and the nice cards you have in there. You have the CD-roms all lit up, but everything else is in the dark! I've been wanting to do this mod since I saw it about a year ago at Metku Mods, but I haven't been able to find the pens for it, but it would look pretty awesome if you did it on yours.

UV Drawing

Nice work!

Oh yeah, and what the heck is the "grounding cable." Haha, are computers supposed to have them? Because mine doesn't...

rk, if you're handy with rattle-cans, then you could uv-paint the panaflo :)

you'd need to vinyl-dye it white first, then uv paint, then clear-coat...

613751[/snapback]

Sounds like too much work. Why don't you just save some time and put a Flux Capacitor in there.

Thanks for all the comments and kind words :D

Starting from the top =D

Kobalt and chavalcito, the 'amber light' is really gunfire :O err no its my DFI's diagnostic LEDs reflecting off the really really reflective bottom of the case!

yeah Byron this case kinda is painful to do wires in .. I spent around 10 hours =\ With all that room on the left side of the drive bays, youd think Lian Li would be nice enough to move it over a bit so wires like the ATX power and 4 pin could be tucked behind the newly created space in the right side

Those CCFLs are some unknown brand, bout them off Nuclear almost a year ago :lol: Origonally it was dual, but one died during shipping. The survivor is holding in strong!

Hey Swiftly, gladdly! Send it over :D

P8, the fan controller is a 'noice silencer' brand, its available at ADP Mods.com (really, the best shop! ) It is only available in 3.25". The newer versions of it will hurt your eyes.. good thing ADP still has the old ones :D. Oh and no it doesnt match the Lian Li bezel. The metal on the noise silencer is not as shiny and the grooves are too deep. The quality of the face plate is kinda crappy, similar the the Tt Tsunami's door.

chavalcito again :lol: ! I plan on getting those bezel covers, its just hard to convince myself to! expensive =(

CmpFreak88, it shall be brighter! Im getting some more UV CCFls. Really its brighter in person, but I seem to lack the ability to shoot UV :lol: nrg knows all about it =P

hardnrg, the XP120 may not stay in there :O Ive found something that out performs it . If it does, ill probably paint it, would the paint slow down the fan due to weight?

Whew kinda long! Didnt see that you guys replied to this thread :lol: woops =P

Yarr ive used too many emoticons!

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message
Bah!

Edit, lighted pic shows the insides better =)

Editx2 woops tursn out this is slightly older before my wire fix

Guest Fried_fry

Im not one who really likes the Lian Li cases but you did an amazing job roadkill. Good Job! :D