New Cell Phone - Which One?!

Arkadiy

One of the hardest choices for me, I need a new cell phone. I was looking at the Razor V3 but then saw a lot of reviews saying the software is slow, they can break a lot, some times the backlight on them doesn't work, just a lot of crap that makes me not want to get it any more.

So which one to get? No price limit, I like to have ringtones (mp3 recommended), games aren't very important, have to have a camera, and I guess that's it....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you want the LG 8100

i have mp3 ring tones.. .. a data cable and a small application and a mini SD card does the trick.. full mp3 ring tones that kick butt.. and it has an mp3 player.. a really good phone.. i love mine...

They are already making another Razer, bit different this time: http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/d...s/0,,86,00.html

Another one I decided to look at: Motorola E815 (sorry no link)

And the iPod phone, no need for it. Have an iPod, now I need a phone :P

If any body has the Razor V3, tell me what you think about it, I still find it to be the best phone. :)

Yea but so many reviews point me in so many different directions, I am the type of person who gets scared on every bad review :P The good ones beat the bad, but....I don't know, I really like when I can test the phone first (asking someone I know if they will let me so I guess I will reply here ASAP)

I have a Razor V3 and its a pretty nice phone. It does cost alot though so if money is an issue look somewhere else. My complaints of the phone can be a little slow, camera has no video, buttons sometimes leave an imprint on the screen (not permanent just annoying). It is a pretty solid I've dropped it alot and sometimes pretty hard and the only thing that has happened is the battery cover has flown off didn't break just came off.

Edit

O yeah 1 other complaint too many people have them. I got one cause I'm a techno nerd and I like good technology but a ton of other kids at my school have them. I kind of wish I would have bought something cheaper instead of paying for the Luxury. But thats just me.

Edited by BloodySunday