Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fried_fry

Who Are You The Biggest Fan Boy For?

Who are you the biggest fan boy for?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you the biggest fan boy for?

• AMD
    • Intel
    • nVIDIA
    • ATI
    • ASUS
    • DFI
    • MSI
    • Other

Guest Fried_fry

I am a total nVIDIA fan boy. I have the whole nVIDIA desktop with the icons, background and taskbar! And my videocard.

Edited by Fried_fry

i'm not really a fan-boy... but my 3 rigs do share some things in common:

all: amd, nforce, ati, creative

some: sapphire, msi, hitachi, seagate, thermaltake, nec/mitsubishi, panaflo

Humm nothing, I use something from every company except MSI, and i used to have a PNY 6800 which if you don't know MSI video cards = PNY video cards...so yeah no fanboy here.

If I had to choose one, AMD. But I wouldn't label myself a "fanboy" because I feel "fanboyism" implies you are close-minded to the competition. Unlike the true "AMD-fanboys", I know Intel is good for some things, it just so happens that I could care less about any of those uses, so AMD has been my solution forever.

This is a tough poll :lol: . I am going to say I'm an AMD fanboy because the processor is one of the things it's easier to be a fanboy for. AMD will be better for my purposes for the forseeable future, whereas ATi and nVidia are constantly one-upping each other with the best card on the market. Same witht he motherboards. ASUS used to be the big name in mobo's, now we've all jumped on the "DFI-MSI" bandwagon when it comes to AMD processors. Since the computer market is so fluid, I'll have to just say I'm more of an AMD fanboy than anything.