Donate Your Xbox!

Desktop-pro

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive already put my Xbox to better use. Ive modded it, installed linux. And I have it running Folding@Home.

If you really want to get rid of yours you can send it to me and I will join it up with mine and my friends folding boxes.

I think that is a slightly more worthy cause than to simply pile a bunch up and destroy them. (but the explosion would still be kinda cool.)

I'm not trying to start a flame war here. I have several friends who own Xbox systems. And everyonce in a while we play them. The Xbox is to much like computer and not enough like a console. Give me a PS2 or Gamecube anyday. If i want to play a console i'll play a true console not some brick that ways like 20lbs.

607252[/snapback]

On that note, I'm just saying, why would you be bashing a system that has better graphics, a better processor, a built in harddrive, amazing online play? That sounds like quite a bit of fanboyism to me...

ps2=widest selection of japense games on the planet (rpgs.. cof cof final fantasy)

xbox=better graphics+sound, halo series :P, Xbox live

gamecube= old style nintendo games, portable, some real fun multi games (cheap too)

you hate the xbox and you never tryed it... see my sig... coff coff fanboys coff coff

So you don't own an xbox...may I ask why then are you bashing it so much?  Just because it has better graphics and is capable of much more than your little ps2?

607244[/snapback]

On that note, I'm just saying, why would you be bashing a system that has better graphics, a better processor, a built in harddrive, amazing online play?  That sounds like quite a bit of fanboyism to me...

607390[/snapback]

Ok stop there, PS2 came out way before xbox so due to technology getting better xbox had better have better graphics or the people designing it would be dumb. Dont use graphics as a sign that it is better, personally I like all the systems I got a ps2 because it had the games I wanted to play. Each system has their games that are their selling point xbox is the Halo games and PS2 for me would be the Metal gear games.

/rant

Hmmm, here's a better idea. Donate your XBOX to me so that I can use the system for what it is meant for (Enjoyment). If you just blow up a Xbox just because you aren't willing to accept that all three systems out right now have advantages and flaws, than you should stick a fire cracker up your.........

Hey kid, if your saying that xbox is too much like a PC and shouldn't be considered a console, then please don't consider buying a next gen "console". The PS3 is going to have a built in hub for networking (not very console like) the xbox360 again has a harddrive and multimedia capabilities and then there is the revolution, which will now have online and a hard drive. So which of the next gen consoles, in your opinion, is really even a console?

its already the start of the new years partying thefore i can spell whatever way i want.

Edt///

i was a had a camcorder than i would tape it.= i wish i had a camcorder than i would tape it.