Help! My Dog Just Got Raped

apostolics

ok i have a 3 1/2 pound chihuahua and she was in heat my wife opened the door and unknowingly let her outside. my father in law has this ugly mut chiuahua thats like 5 1/2 pounds. he is ugly and way bigger then her. im afraid that she will get pregnant and die because the puppies will be too big. guys do you have any idea what to do. im not sure if they have pet abortions. im thinking maybe a pill like the morning after pill will come in handy. i reallly need your help my wife is really upset we waited 3 1/2 years and was planning to mate her this week with a certified chihuahua

I laughed when I read the topic title, does that make me a bad person? And why are you asking for pet abortion advice on an overclocking board? I realize this is the alley but...jeez.

Anyways, go to the vet.

Edited by GameGuru1

well most of us have doggs well i think anyway and i already hit up some dog forums but they are not quick to respond. any way thats the beauty of occ we have a wealth of knowledge here it would be a shame not to ask. besides every major decision i make has to go through the occ filter. sorry sad but true

do you know how much it costs

But seriously, goto the Vet and ask him. I know your probably trying to save money by coming to us, but anything we tell you to do will have a probability of killing your dog higher than the horny mutt.

But seriously, goto the Vet and ask him. I know your probably trying to save money by coming to us, but anything we tell you to do will have a probability of killing your dog higher than the horny mutt.

607176[/snapback]

agreed, unless we have some certified vetrenarians here

since we seem to have 2 things going on here:

people incapable of offering CONSTRUCTIVE help, and people who can't stay on topic, I'm forced to close this one down too.

apostolics: as the thread starter, I appoligize to you for having to do this to your thread, but I'm sure you can understand what direction this one is spiraling towards :(

for those of you who's threads are not either editted or completely erased, you are not the problem. it's the ones who had to have thier entire posts REMOVED who caused some issues.