Computer Parts Help

Queenz

Does any of you know how i can locate a place to sell my old computer parts to like a computer parts reseller?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would suggest that you check out your competition for putting it up.

go on ebay now and find out how much of what you are trying to sell is on there (i.e same spec stuff), see how popular it is and whether there is a demand for it.

Where do you live? Try a used computer parts store/shop. Here in this state we have a place called "Computer Renaissance" they will buy-sell-trade parts. Done biz with them. Though never got much but that was expected. The most I got from them was when I sold them a Bluetooth Desktop and they paid me $100.00 for it. :blink:

I would go with ebay its your best bet.

Speaking of eBay we have this thing at school called gBay (kinda sounds like a google thing) where people sell old stuff just like on ebay. There is an old type writer on there going for about $50. Well I got to thinking if I put together a system that I couldnt GIVE away and converted the 200 mhz to say pico hz or someting small liek that and make it look really powerfull and big. Wonder how much I could get for it, just a thought. :P

well im wanting to kno how much do u think they would give me for this computer below becuase i dont want that no more well here is the specs for it:

intel pentium 3 500 MHZ

KA6110 motherboard

250 watt power supply

16xDVD-ROM

42xCD-ROM

1x 64 MB PC100

1x 128 MB PC100

1x 128 MB PC100

ATI RAGE128 32MB

8.5 GB hard drive

4.7 GB hard drive

Gigabit ethernet card

16bit ISA Sound Card

i kno guys dont laugh it was pretty good for its time baq then so wa do u do u think how much money i could get out of it at a computer reseller?

well im wanting to kno how much do u think they would give me for this computer below becuase i dont want that no more well here is the specs for it:

intel pentium 3 500 MHZ

KA6110 motherboard

250 watt power supply

16xDVD-ROM

42xCD-ROM

1x 64 MB PC100

1x 128 MB PC100

1x 128 MB PC100

ATI RAGE128 32MB

8.5 GB hard drive

4.7 GB hard drive

Gigabit ethernet card

16bit ISA Sound Card

i kno guys dont laugh it was pretty good for its time baq then so wa do u do u think how much money i could get out of it at a computer reseller?

To be honest, I don't know really how much, but just to compare, I bought this 2 months ago for $60. Here it goes:

Asus Cusl2-C

Intel Celeron 667MHz

128MB RAM PC133 (was supposed to be 512 :bah: )

20gig Quantum HDD

Ati 3D Rage Pro AGP

SB Pci128

52x CD-ROM Lite-On (broke down already :lol: )

1.44 Floppy drive Panasonic

Realtek Network Card

300W Macron cheapo PSU

Miditower case

To be honest, I don't know really how much, but just to compare, I bought this 2 months ago for $60. Here it goes:

Asus Cusl2-C

Intel Celeron 667MHz

128MB RAM PC133 (was supposed to be 512  :bah: )

20gig Quantum HDD

Ati 3D Rage Pro AGP

SB Pci128

52x CD-ROM Lite-On (broke down already  :lol: )

1.44 Floppy drive Panasonic

Realtek Network Card

300W Macron cheapo PSU

Miditower case

608249[/snapback]

but y did u buy such an old computer? ooooo yea and i dont really care how much they will give me for it as long as it over 40 bucks or more cuz need some new case accessories for my current computer real bad lol