Graphics Card Help!

Queenz

Hi I fried my motherboard and im stiill waiting to get a new one. But rite now im wondering if it damaged my ati radeon 9250 graphics card. My hard drives and everything else is working but im still wondering if my graphics card is working is there any way to tell without plugging it up to a motherboard since i dont got one at the moment no more becuase im still waiting for my new one to come in the mail. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi I fried my motherboard and im stiill waiting to get a new one. But rite now im wondering if it damaged my ati radeon 9250 graphics card. My hard drives and everything else is working but im still wondering if my graphics card is working is there any way to tell without plugging it up to a motherboard since i dont got one at the moment no more becuase im still waiting for my new one to come in the mail. Any help would be appreciated.

606877[/snapback]

Unless you see physical damage I don't believe there is any way to know if its damaged without plugging it in. I wouldn't worry about it to much tho.

Edited by Coolzero101

Unless you see physical damage I don't believe there is any way to know if its damaged without plugging it in. I wouldn't worry about it to much tho.

606879[/snapback]

thanx for the help