From The Frame, Up!

I just thought that it would be a great opportunity to announce another forum is about to start over the next few days I am going to a sleeper rig from 0 to hero and all the info will be here! This is going to be the cranked up sleeper with some amazing equipment but the beauty of it is

so by the time I remembered that I was posting the work that I was doing it was to late to put the crappy MSI n1996 P4 MoBo back in and take pictures so what you folks are getting is the abbreviated version of all of my work last night!! So in the case was a maxtor 80gB HDD, 52x CDROM, 32x CDR, the crappy MSI MoBo with the equally crappy iNTEL 2.24Ghz chip (not sure on the specifics), 300w PSU, 256Mb RAM, and a sweet Xtasy 9600XT / 128MB DDR / PCI card. Sweet for the fact that it is the best piece of hardware in the case and I don

Ok so the sleeper is done until the 92mm fan comes in for the rear of the case. This is the case up and running, very smooth this machine is crapin' fast, the last thing that it touched that was this fast was my boys BMW M3. Here is a Picture of the case and wire management. I think it