Multiple Monitors On Xbox 360

Tony_Toughnuts

I heard its possible to hook up multiple monitors. My neighbor just got a xbox 360 and we share the same backyard so were pretty close. Was wondering instead of running a wire from house to house, would it be possible to make it wireless (having multiple monitors wirelessly). If that would be possible, would it also be possible to enhance the wireless remote also?

thanks guys

never heard of multimonitors on a 360, i doubt its possible, and it is prolly more work than its worth if it is possible. are you meaning different images on both monitors? or just mirroered images? if its jjust mirrored images that wouldnt be too much work to split the signal.

multiple monitors is not possible, if your saying for like co-op play meaning one player sees one screen and the other sees the other rather than using a split screen format. You can however use a signal splitter to duplicate the screen. But I think the wireless range on the 360 is 30 feet.... I could be wrong though. So unless your guys houses are really close together I'd say screw it... just walk next door and game with him.

wireless monitors i never heard of that..

606076[/snapback]

yeah....people complained about refresh rates when LCD's first hit the scene, and complain of the (lack of) response of wireless mice, can you imagine how wireless LCD's would be?

Anyways, as for the multiple monitors, I think that's a p3 feature, not xbox360.