What Did We All Get.

Ste

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did I get? got to spend a quiet evening in front of the fireplace with my wife (christmas eve), spend the morning with my children and watch the smiles on thier faces (I now know that is what christmas morning is all about... seeing kids smile).

other than that some stuff to start my own home brew beer stuff... not really sure how this works yet. new monitors (30" apple), some DVD's and cloths.

all in all a great weekend until we had family over... they were FINE for 3 hours, right thru dinner. then my dear aunt had something to say, was told to keep her mouth shut. her husband who had been drinking a little bit too much opted to turn his drunken attitude on me. we had some words my wife had to make me go to the kitchen before I let him know how I really feel. they were smart enough to leave (note that they will NOT be invited to future family events).

For the first day of Hannukah:

2 Benjamins from my uncle

$50 gift card to GameStop (???) from my parents

Singing Dreidel

My sister got Family Guy Volume 3 (but I will probably use it more than she will)

Chocolate Gelt

A delicious semi-dinner of grape-filled blintzes and potato latkes (but my mom said that suf ganiot [jelly donuts] are too unhealthy) God I love Hannukah food!

I am really happy with this, as I will soon be able to buy a new iPod. And there are still seven days left!

what did I get?  got to spend a quiet evening in front of the fireplace with my wife (christmas eve), spend the morning with my children and watch the smiles on thier faces (I now know that is what christmas morning is all about...  seeing kids smile).

other than that some stuff to start my own home brew beer stuff...  not really sure how this works yet.  new monitors (30" apple), some DVD's and cloths.

all in all a great weekend until we had family over...  they were FINE for 3 hours, right thru dinner.  then my dear aunt had something to say, was told to keep her mouth shut.  her husband who had been drinking a little bit too much opted to turn his drunken attitude on me.  we had some words my wife had to make me go to the kitchen before I let him know how I really feel.  they were smart enough to leave (note that they will NOT be invited to future family events).

605204[/snapback]

Ill glad you have some fun. Lets play Kick the drunk!

Mart: I wish I was jewish! :D

you guys got lots of neat things.......i didnt get anything...my family is kinda poor, but i did get to have dinner with everyone so it was very nice....so my present was spending time with my grandma, cousin, sister and my dad...so i had a very nice christmas

I got stocking stuffers, gift cards out the wazoo...places like pizza hut, B&N, Old Navy, Publix, Panara Bread, and AMC Theatres. Most of those are around 20 bucks. The I got gift cards to Walmart totaling $75 and $25 to Target. I also received $100 cash from my grandpa and $30 cash combined from other people. I also got a very nice bath robe(been wanting one for years). The Chronicles of Narnia book. Some Curve supplies(my fav cologne). A new alarm clock. And Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. I think thats all of it.

Now its time to go buy my self a gift. I'm thinking some sort of iPod. Not sure which one.

Btw, if anyone wants to buy a gift card I'm willing to sell any of my gift cards except the Walmart and B&N ones. Buying an iPod with the walmart ones and caladers(hehe) with the B&N one.

i mainly got music stuff... like..

box of vandorin ZZ 3.5 reeds

box of vandorin V16 3.5 reeds

music dictionary (very handy...)

book of composers, by name dictionary like

a very good portable ish music stand.

portable speakers for my ipod

5 feraris.. all about 2 inches long

books

a very large linux book from comp engeneering cousin

FC4 disks.

gift certificates for movies

loto tickets

chocolate

other random candy like things, and small things in teh stocking.

honestly the things i like the most are the reeds, about $35-$40 a box (ahhh) and music dictionaries. they are pretty cool and the ipod spekers, which are made by sony btw.

*edit* OMG i feel so spoiled now looking at that.. then again most of those things are pretty small.

Edited by danyo64

I think this is the best Christmas I have ever had. :D

I got...

An Acer Aspire 5004WLMI

An awesome Colts hoodie and a few other cool clothes

Four nearly front row Pacer tickets

A new leather coat

some cash

and a couple other small items

Total of over 500$ in cash

125$ in gas credit

50" LED light bar for on the SUV

Two window/dash mount LED bars

New power supply for strobes

Dual 200w siren setup from Whelen

Motorola XTS5000 (handheld fire radio)

Motorola MCS2000 (mobile radio for car)

3 new PCs (Sempron, Opty, Athlon 64 3000+)

New leather FF gloves

New flashlight for my helmet

Gear bag for my fire gear

And a bunch more that I can't think of.... Carhart Jacket, new jeans, all sorts of things.

Edited by Xinul