Occ Userbars

ClayMeow

Well I've seen a few people start to use "userbars" on here, and it seems to be growing in popularity across the net on many forums, so I thought I'd create an OCC one since I hadn't come across one. These are the first userbars I've ever created, so please leave feedback. I will make some others for various other things that I haven't seen online already (or just ones I haven't liked what I've seen of), but if you have any special requests, please let me know.

OCC ADDICT:

2012-07-01 19.28.46.jpg

2012-07-01 19.28.03.jpg

2012-07-01 19.28.30.jpg

OCC TROLL:

DSC00417.JPG

and just for fun, for you spammers out there:

Capture.JPG

If you guys have some better OCC logos (or whatever) you'd like me to use with these, post them here :)

Oh, and of course, feel free to use these on any other forum you happen to use :)

EDIT: just noticed the logo used in my [email protected] sig, so here's two using that:

Capture2.JPG

DSC00419.JPG

EDIT2: I made some [email protected] ones (IMO they came out better than my OCC ones), but you'll only get to see them if I get some feedback first :P. I'm going to sleep now...I expect replies by the time I get my lazy butt out of bed :P

Edited by ClayMeow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people might get confused with OCC "Overclockers Club" and "Orange County Choppers" o well i like both  :)

ill add one in 2morrow.

604818[/snapback]

tru, but you can choose one of those last two that say "Overclockers Club" and then the "OCC Addict" part will be more distinguishable.

Anyways, glad you guys like 'em. Here are the [email protected] ones I promised. I think these came out really good. Maybe because red and black blend better together than blue and orange. lol.

Lots of options to choose from:

water.jpg

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

Blue Panda Lick.gif

Enjoy :)

some people might get confused with OCC "Overclockers Club" and "Orange County Choppers" o well i like both  :)

ill add one in 2morrow.

604818[/snapback]

WTF...No comparison IMO...Orange County Choppers has some very dysfuntional People in there. Opposed to here. We are healthy, positive Functional Overclockers that belong to a club :unsure::unsure: I mean right Fellas? :unsure:

wow im definetly using both the OCC one and the [email protected] one....thanks a bunch Claymeow!!!

604916[/snapback]

glad you like 'em :)

Here are some more I did:

Updated XFire one (the one I found online was using the old logo...they changed a month ago or so):

IMG_0196 (Medium).JPG

Here are some sports-related ones that most you will find no use for, but I'm a fan of them, so :P

Rangers:

IMG_0209 (Medium).JPG

Cowboys:

IMG_0204 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0208 (Medium).JPG

Okay, well I've spent enough time on these for today, so I'm stopping. lol. Remember, I'm taking requests!

BTW, I want to make a "1337 GAMER" one, but having trouble picking a picture to go along with it. So if you have any ideas for a logo/picture/background to use, please offer them up!

Um clay? Was thinking..... :unsure:  Maaaaybee you can help me with my Sig??? :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

605024[/snapback]

yeah, that's doable ;). Do you want one with userbars or a "full-sized" sigpic? if it's a full-size one, just let me know what you'd want in it. I need some direction first ;). If it's userbars, then I'd have to know what you own, or are a fan of, etc. :)