Hello

PEB311

Peb here, ive been a member for this site for a long time but ive never used the forums and I was farily new to the OC scene. Now i have a lil expirence and im rdy to join the club! I have built about 4 rigs since I was about 13 (when I got into this stuff) and atm im working on my latest which is almost complete. Just waiting untill xmas when i get 2 7800gts and put that sli together =). I will soon post pics of that when its rdy. Well hey all and I hope I can be a good member! Cya all around!

Welcome to the forum side of things :)

May I suggest, if you haven't already bought the gt's, going with a gtx instead.  More upgrade potential.

PTFL!

604046[/snapback]

Thx for the suggestion. But from what ive heard...the cost to performance ratio is way high for a Gtx. Yeah its better than a GT but ~$100 more for 4 more pipelines really worth the performance difference? Not putting u down just trying to get some facts, if there is a great performance diff. then I will take your advice and get the Gtx!

Thx for the suggestion. But from what ive heard...the cost to performance ratio is way high for a Gtx. Yeah its better than a GT but ~$100 more for 4 more pipelines really worth the performance difference? Not putting u down just trying to get some facts, if there is a great performance diff. then I will take your advice and get the Gtx!

604052[/snapback]

I'm not suggesting dual-gtx's. I'm suggesting getting ONE gtx instead of TWO gt's. Last time I checked, that's less money.

:P

Welcome to the dungeon.  Dttl at first, but after reading "Llama Touching for Idiots," may you ptfl...

Enjoy yourself young one.

604026[/snapback]

I am happy to be here! I can't wait to participate in what's going forward.

I am looking for a killer laptop. Any suggestions?

Thank you all,