Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Thinking Of Buying This...

got that for the system i built for my brother. still runs great..

if i was buying a monitor now i'd go 19' tho if i'm gonna game on it.

looks pretty good but i personaly prefer 19" CRT ...but if that's what u want it looks just fine

I'm gaming on a 15" right now... what are you complaining about with 17 inches :P?

603991[/snapback]

lol well going from 15-17" i can understand the improvement in your gaming experience...lol 17" is all i've ever known....besides the crappy comps at school, they have 15" moniters.....almost blew a blood vessel in my eyes the first time i tried to do anything on em. :D

hey theres nothing wrong with 15 inch :P its all i have even owned even my new lcd is 15 inch :D

And that looks like a nice monitor there KB

cool, lol if you have the room for it and your prepared for breaking your back by moving the thing :P:P

looks pretty good but i personaly prefer 19" CRT ...but if that's what u want it looks just fine

603984[/snapback]

:withstupid: IMHO, there is no point for someone to spend money on a 17" monitor nowadays. 19" and higher is the way to go. Yeah, 17" will be a big improvement over 15", but you'll be sorry after a few months.

and IMO, LCD's are superior, but I know you're against them, so, so be it.

LCDs are mediocre quality when you're talking my kind of budget. I don't have $400 to shell out for one of higher quality :P.

And I'm use to 17" anyway. If 19" isn't much more, I'll get that.

yea, you'll get a better experience with the 15-17" but if your going to buy a CRT you might as well put up a little more money to get a 19". I think you'll be a lot happier in the long run and it will be more orth your while. just my opinion. btw a 19" with be around $30-$40 more, which really isnt that much but i dont know what your budge looks like